CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Voted the Best (some repeats)























5 comments:

Gumby said...

Man, I need to get a original Jeddy hanging on my wall. What do I need to do to acuire one? Remember, money is no object for me. Very good stuff. You still got it.

Tukuafu's said...

You are AMAZING & Talented.. I always knew you would be famous!

goldmania said...

Jed, I don't know how I came across your blog but I'm glad to see you are still drawing. You have some great work. We used to run in college together. HOpe you're doing well. Guess I should hire you for a pic. :)

Gumby said...

Yo yo yo. How much do you think it would cost to get a colored pencil drawring of my daughter hanging out with Tinkerbell in a wooded fairy land? I would pay good for that.

Gumby said...

I still haven't got a price from you good sir. How much would you charge to turn my daughter into a little fairy and have her playing with Tink? I'm serious. I'll spend at least $400 for something like that. I know you are that good and worth the price. I have seen your work.